Double Exposure, Inc.
  • January 16, 2021, 09:38:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D HeroClix game.  (Read 2981 times)

Tiny

• Super Meeper
    • Face Book
3D HeroClix game.
« on: October 24, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »

Lat night Mintcondition had it first 3D terrain mega battle folioing the very successful new guy night. The Table was a quick put together by me. I did not get to complete it, but I feel it was a good start. I will complete it for DREAMATION so that Superseeeker can use it there for an event if he would like it.

Joe did a great job using the rules that we put together for the event.

Now I need some feed back from the players.
Guys what did you think of the rules, please no comments on the terrain I know it was not up to par, but it will be.

My first comment is that a 3X6 table should only have 6 players max. or we need to \change the starting zones a little. Definitely should never put 2 people at either end of the board.

FEED BACK PLEASE ;D  ;D
Anthony 'Tiny" Acampora
Double Exposure VP & Convention Chairman

matlockheed

• New Meeper
  • Now where'd that dragon go?
Re: 3D HeroClix game.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 11:58:42 AM »

Being in the lower end of the map probably shouldn't have been a problem.  I just felt sorry for the one player (James?) trapped in the corner of the map between Bobby and Albi who had to run through them to get to anywhere else.  The allies thing was pretty necessary considering how close people ended up to each other (I think I was one square from the team to my right).

If I had one suggestion, it'd be just to bring the starting area down to 20 squares per person.  That would've kept those trapped in the corner from being trapped since the teams next to him were so sprawling (and yes, I'm aware that my team was one of the worst offenders for that).

Otherwise, it was cool.  Loud sometimes but really good.

shadowawn

• captain pulse wave
  • Junior Meeper
  • It burns!!!
Re: 3D HeroClix game.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 11:16:45 AM »

it was jake trapped between albi and bobby.  i think that cutting down the number of players would help and also not aloowing people with to short of an atention span to play. i think if some of the players were less of a distraction themselves it would have gone off better.
"I would rather fail spectacularly, then suceed minimlily"  Lex Luthor
Pages: [1]   Go Up