Double Exposure, Inc.
  • January 23, 2021, 06:24:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yesterday is the Future -- Thanksgiving Special  (Read 3516 times)

Ami Silberman

• New Meeper
Yesterday is the Future -- Thanksgiving Special
« on: November 19, 2006, 11:25:56 AM »

Hi,
For those of you who are not too comatose (or out of town) on November 24th, we will be having a special session of "Yesterday is the Future", the game of B-movies. In honor of Thanksgiving, the film will be  real turkey, "Vixens of Venus". Anyone who wants to play is certainly welcome to.

Helgraf

• RPS Keeper of the Box
  • New Meeper
  • Tell you what, I'll let Eric roll stats for us.
Re: Yesterday is the Future -- Thanksgiving Special
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 02:34:14 AM »

Vixens of Venus.  Hmmm ....

:strains of Barbarella in the background:  Too classy?  Oh my...
--
It's only one attack of opportunity...

Helgraf

• RPS Keeper of the Box
  • New Meeper
  • Tell you what, I'll let Eric roll stats for us.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

Hi,
For those of you who are not too comatose (or out of town) on November 24th, we will be having a special session of "Yesterday is the Future", the game of B-movies. In honor of Thanksgiving, the film will be  real turkey, "Vixens of Venus". Anyone who wants to play is certainly welcome to.

This was a blast; definitely the most fun I've had in a single-session game in a loooong time.  I'd highly recommend it if your 4th Friday isn't otherwise dedicated and you enjoy somewhat campy humour and vintage movies.  Kudos to Ami and to the other players for a night's acting well spent!
--
It's only one attack of opportunity...

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
    • Role Playing Society of Monmouth County
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 12:37:28 AM »

Extremely, overdue post, but I have to concur Helgraf with this being the most fun I've had at a one-shot ever.  Yes, that counts con games.  I would be proud to step into the shoes of Kirk Killwell again.  For those new to the club, there is always room for one more in Ami's fourth week slot.

(For the record, best con game with be R.K. Milholland's colonial Christmas themed All Flesh Must be Eaten game.  Creepy as all get out, but fun.)
"You see sometimes when an owl loves a bear, very much, and they make a commitment, they do what we in arcane circles call… the nasty. A couple months later, a few spells here and their and, hey!  You got yourselves an owlbear.  And dammit, they are delicious" - Hennet, Iconic Sorcerer
Pages: [1]   Go Up