Double Exposure, Inc.
  • October 27, 2020, 02:41:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: boy do I have some thing to rant about  (Read 5654 times)

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
boy do I have some thing to rant about
« on: December 13, 2007, 05:02:24 PM »

Monday the 10 was the 1st day back to work for me and I get a call over our work radio to come to the office its a emergency, I get there and am told to go next store to look at a 4 year old he is sick (Im the only one at work with CPR/first aid trianing). So I go to look at him his father is nealing on the bed telling the child to wake up my boss is talking to the kid not to go to sleep, the Grand mother is telling me he has a pulse and is breathing. Upon lokking at him I asked if he was on meds or did they know if he got into some ones pill or some thing poisonous I was told no to all three by the grandmother problem was he was not breath so I tryed to revive him till the emt's and pars got there the worked on him and took him to the hospital where he was pronouched dead. It turns out the father had killed him . I tryed to save his kid and he knew he was dead What kind of sick Basterd can do that to a 4 year old  and New Jersey just did away with the death penlty he should fry thats my rant.............

J.Johnson

Fox McCloud

• Dobakiin
  • Senior Staff
  • Mega Meeper
  • Double Exposure Secret Police
Re: boy do I have some thing to rant about
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 01:24:27 AM »

Fuckin bastard....Should kill him...Slowly...People make me sick sometimes
"What the lion cannot manage to do, the Fox can."  -German Proverb

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools."
— Thucydides

"House Ares!  HOAH!"

Mack Ravensline

• Super Meeper
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »

Well, maybe he will get a cellmate who was very abused as a child and will take some offense to what he did. Some things can be almost as bad as death.

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos

TheonlyShamus

• 9yr Olds ENVY ME!
  • Super Meeper
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »

How can someones mind even process that. I meen when your legally insane yes, such as the rabid wolverine chris benoit and his family the insident that happened there. what im trying to figure out if he already had assault charges on him how did he have custady of his kid?

Fox McCloud

• Dobakiin
  • Senior Staff
  • Mega Meeper
  • Double Exposure Secret Police
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:57:24 PM »

Pray that God watches over the family as well as the father, i hope and pray to God that everything works out for the Good..... God knows all and there is a reason for everytihng.....but before everybody comment on the father and what is going on dont comment.....

I know that he is a great father and he didnt do this becuase it wasnt in him

My Prayers are with th Family as well as the Father

Wow...I think that I hate people even more....It obviously was in him cause he did it!  Why the hell would you defend the asshole?!? the 39 cent solution is more than what he deserves.
"What the lion cannot manage to do, the Fox can."  -German Proverb

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools."
— Thucydides

"House Ares!  HOAH!"

Bron Price

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »

A lot of things make you sick, Fox.  ;)  I like Fox because he reminds me of me when I first came into the Avatar System.  Very out spoken.   I like Shamus too.  He has the fire that I did when I ran Lightfoot for all those years.  BTW, Benoit was my fav.  He could actually wrestle and not just punch.  Sorry for what happened to that family too.  I've gotten to know Mark and he's a very sweet guy.  He has a lot of hope in him.  Nothing wrong with that.  I have a lot of hope too but I have seen a LOT of BS and do speak out on it.  That's part of why a lot of people don't like me, I speak up   ;D.  It's ok though, I don't go to bed with them.  Yes, it's horrible what happened but it's a cruel world and we try to make the best of it.  It's a dog eat dog world and I used to wear Milkbone underwear.  I've changed brands since then.  TY for trying JJ.  We ask for nothing more.   

TheonlyShamus

• 9yr Olds ENVY ME!
  • Super Meeper
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »

A lot of things make you sick, Fox.  ;)  I like Fox because he reminds me of me when I first came into the Avatar System.  Very out spoken.   I like Shamus too.  He has the fire that I did when I ran Lightfoot for all those years.  BTW, Benoit was my fav.  He could actually wrestle and not just punch.  Sorry for what happened to that family too.  I've gotten to know Mark and he's a very sweet guy.  He has a lot of hope in him.  Nothing wrong with that.  I have a lot of hope too but I have seen a LOT of BS and do speak out on it.  That's part of why a lot of people don't like me, I speak up   ;D.  It's ok though, I don't go to bed with them.  Yes, it's horrible what happened but it's a cruel world and we try to make the best of it.  It's a dog eat dog world and I used to wear Milkbone underwear.  I've changed brands since then.  TY for trying JJ.  We ask for nothing more.   

Bron your still bad ass man. Which i dont know how bad ass is good, cause well bad is bass and ass is ass so like bad ass isnt good but well anyway. And i like how your out spoken cause well not to many brash and blunt people like us out there. but rememeber just cause you switched out of milkbone underwear doesnt mean you should put on the one's made out of beggin strips cause it will have the same effect.

Socket

• More Metal Than You
  • Super Meeper
  • BITE MY SHINY METAL @$$!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 09:54:31 AM »

People who purposefully harm children should be subject to a lifetime of torture and torment followed closely by at least one eternity of torture and torment, possibly more depending on how many children and how severe the harm.
[img width= height=]http://pics.spidermouse.us/sig.php[/img]

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »

MAYS LANDING—A Somers Point man is indicted for his role in the death of his 4-year-old son.

Officials say back on December 10, 2007 a 4-year-old boy was unresponsive. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy showed the boy died from multiple blunt force trauma.

On Thursday 24-year-old Joseph Deneal II was indicted on charges of aggravated manslaughter, manslaughter and endangering the welfare of a child. If convicted, Deneal could face up to 30 years in prison. He remains in the Atlantic County Justice Facility.

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 12:19:33 PM »

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/179/story/120689.html

latest new on the case

joe

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 06:10:44 PM »

http://www.nbc40.net/view_story.php?id=11660

only took 2 years for him to plead guilty

Mack Ravensline

• Super Meeper
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

I think that he got only 15 years for manslaughter instead of life for murder may be the reason.

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »

he was only faceing 30 years I wish he could have got life

kilo11

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Una Salus Victos
Pages: [1]   Go Up