Double Exposure, Inc.
  • November 13, 2018, 01:02:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PortConMaine '10 - June 23 - 26 - Portland, ME  (Read 2051 times)

Mike

• Board Gaming Staff
  • Senior Meeper
  • Let the dice roll where they may.
PortConMaine '10 - June 23 - 26 - Portland, ME
« on: May 03, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

All righty gang. While we're waiting for Dexcon 12 in July, PCM (for short) will take place on the above dates at the Wyndham Hotel in Portland. It has board and video gaming, RPGs, minis, anime, an auction, dances, cosplay, panels, guests and more. I'll be running board games there, like Wits and Wagers, Super Scrabble, Outburst, Rorschach, Mad Gab, Cutthroat Uno and more. For all the info, log on to  www.portconmaine.com 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:26:30 AM by Mike »

Mike

• Board Gaming Staff
  • Senior Meeper
Re: PortConMaine '09 - June 18 - 21 - Portland, ME
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

What a con!! It rained practically all weekend, but they had a tent for outdoor events. The board and video game rooms were always busy and the vending rooms were packed. all my board games except one were played, and the staff and participants were great. I would recommend this con for board and video game players. I will probably return next year.

Mike

• Board Gaming Staff
  • Senior Meeper
Re: PortConMaine '10 - June 23 - 26 - Portland, ME
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 11:30:51 AM »

REVIVING this thread for 2010. PCM will be held on the above dates at the Wyndham Hotel. The theme this year is "Old School" and I'm bringing some popular party games of the past, like Scattergories, Outburst, Tri-Bond, Trivial Pursuit, Liar's Dice, Yahtzee, Boggle and more. There's also video gaming, LARPs, cosplay, seminars, vendors, guest artists and more. Hope to see some of you down there. For details, go to www.portconmaine.com 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:32:56 AM by Mike »
Pages: [1]   Go Up