Double Exposure, Inc.
  • March 24, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man made Global Warming shown to be a Hoax  (Read 3210 times)

Mack Ravensline

• Super Meeper
Re: Man made Global Warming shown to be a Hoax
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 08:00:44 AM »

The problem is that Al Gore has become the face for this issue whether people want him or not. He was given The Nobel Peace Prize for the pack of lies he produced. He has school children crying over Polar Bears because of his totally false movie. There may be some natural warming cycles, but we will never get to the bottom of the real science as long as crooks like him and these scientists who are falsifying data continue as the do. Very little funding is being produced for actual climate change research. If it does not fit into a model that can be used financially or politically, it is either not funded or buried. Any scientist that concludes that there is no evidence for Man-made Global Warming is treated like a Pariah. The real shame is maybe we could properly predict weather patterns and such if science was not so adjenda driven.

• Senior Staff
  • Senior Meeper
Re: Man made Global Warming shown to be a Hoax
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »

As I have said, the issue of global warming is accepted by anyone who realizes we are not currently in an ice age.

The unanswered question is, Has humanity contributed to this, and if so, how much?

Considering the cooling trend we've been experiencing for (by some accounts) a decade now, I do not believe we have.
I'm not really as scary as some people think I am. (re something Julie said to me at reg one night)

Having seen a video (Thanks dave and CAH) I now understand why she said that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up