Double Exposure, Inc.
  • January 23, 2021, 08:42:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RPS Open Gaming Schedule  (Read 6285 times)

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
    • Role Playing Society of Monmouth County
RPS Open Gaming Schedule
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:44:15 AM »

We are currently meeting at Old First United Methodist Church, located on 207 Locust Ave in West Long Branch, Fridays from 7 pm to Midnight.  You can find directions on the group here, or attempt to use Google Maps.

The following is a schedule of campaigns being run during open gaming.  If you are running a game and would like to change or add to the info here, please send a PM to Number Three.

Week 1
  • 7th Sea - GM John Gallo "Obligations & Entanglements" - A swashbuckling game set in AEG's much-maligned low fantasy renaissance setting.
  • Shadowrun 4th Edition - GM John Fitzgerald "Foggy Oasis Breakdown"  - set in the CAS mega-city of Garland's Oasis.

Week 2
  • Pathfinder RPG - GM Ben Forest - Set in the classic TSR setting of Forgotten Realms.
  • D&D 4th Ed - GM John Gallo "Guttering Candles"  Our treasurer's post "Keep on the Shadowfell", don't-call-it-four-core campaign.  Sadly, full as of this writing.
  • Call of Cthulhu - GM Original Flavor Bob

Week 3
  • D&D 4th Ed Dark Sun - GM Joseph Serrani "Staring at the Sun"
  • D20 Modern - GM Eric Roesch "Welcome to Nokburg" - Drop-ins welcome - Enjoy your experience with higher education... and monsters. Hope you survive to graduation!
  • Pathfinder RPG - GM Michael Burns Set in Paizo's original Golarion campaign setting.

Week 4
  • D&D 4th Edition - DM Shawn Lee Forgotten Realms setting
  • Pathfinder RPG - GM Eric Roesch More of a keep on the Hicksville.  Also sadly full.
  • Traveller RPG (Original Flavor) - GM Ben Forest Science-fiction adventure in the far future using the rerelease of the classic system from Mongoose Games. Players are "special agents" of the Imperial government    fighting crime and carrying out other tasks. Emphases on roleplaying, story & exploring. The game is not for everyone. Dropping-in to try one adventure is fine. Easy rules. GM Ben Forest can be reached at benforest1@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:28:55 AM by Number Three »
"You see sometimes when an owl loves a bear, very much, and they make a commitment, they do what we in arcane circles call… the nasty. A couple months later, a few spells here and their and, hey!  You got yourselves an owlbear.  And dammit, they are delicious" - Hennet, Iconic Sorcerer

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
Re: RPS Open Gaming Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 08:44:30 PM »

EDIT 12/12:  Added a link to the Friday BESM Thread, and made them easier to find.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:50:05 AM by Number Three »
"You see sometimes when an owl loves a bear, very much, and they make a commitment, they do what we in arcane circles call… the nasty. A couple months later, a few spells here and their and, hey!  You got yourselves an owlbear.  And dammit, they are delicious" - Hennet, Iconic Sorcerer

Helgraf

• RPS Keeper of the Box
  • New Meeper
  • Tell you what, I'll let Eric roll stats for us.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 01:01:14 PM »

Week 4[/u]
  • Yesterday Is the Future: B-movie roleplaying- GM Ami Silberman - a home brewed system inspired by the mechanics of Over the Edge. Check the folder of the same name in the files section for more info.
We have a files section here?
--
It's only one attack of opportunity...

Ami Silberman

• New Meeper
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 02:52:18 PM »

I don't think so. It's in the files section of the old yahoo group. When I'm not so snowed under at work I'll look into how I can present the revised version of it here.

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 09:59:55 PM »

Obviously a gaff related to this being a cut-and-paste from the old list.  Right now, I'm not sure how to fix that.  If Ami wants to start a thread for his game, he can attach the files to his post.  I thought I left the files section open, so I can try linking to it.

EDIT:  Well that stinks, I can't make the files section public.  Yet another reason to migrate here.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 10:11:40 PM by Number Three »

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 11:48:23 PM »

I just put a link in the schedule for Eric's Champions game that leads to the thread on the board.  If anyone else wants me to do this, drop me a PM.  Please don't post a request in the thread.  I'd prefer to keep it clear for general questions.

Helgraf

• RPS Keeper of the Box
  • New Meeper
  • Tell you what, I'll let Eric roll stats for us.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »

So, whom do I have to sacrifice to myself to get a board for my third week game?  ;)
--
It's only one attack of opportunity...

Number Three

• Big Board Evil Minion
  • Junior Meeper
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »

Start a thread, drop me a line, I link to it.  No need to spill blood.

Whether your players use it is an entirely different thing.  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up