Double Exposure, Inc.
  • October 27, 2020, 01:37:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lexicons of Dueling- a new card game developed by two war gamers!  (Read 3328 times)

ggaar

• Wargaming Staff
  • New Meeper

Here is a fun and fast paced game of strategy and heroics as two duelists face off and use real time strategy. This is a non collectible card game with a very unique engine and a limitless amount of directions we will take it. Please enjoy the video and see our demo on Kickstarter.com.  William W. Refsland and Erich H Michel approached me with the info that they had put together a little company that is growing called MinMax Games. I said to Bill, "I have a game for you." He grabbed it and helped me take it to the stars. With Bill's engine and the direction we are taking this thing, I can't wait to see where it will take us. Please take a look at it. I am so proud of us, we worked really hard on it. Spread the word, let me know if stores would like demos and let me know if you would like me to come to your house and run demos for you and your friends. We don't need a lot to start, every little bit helps.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1667897833/lexicons-of-dueling

Thank you,
Damian
Staff in War Gaming
Pages: [1]   Go Up