Double Exposure, Inc.
  • September 20, 2019, 02:03:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check out "The Keep" - Kick start for a game travel case  (Read 2133 times)

Meshee

• Junior Meeper
Check out "The Keep" - Kick start for a game travel case
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »

Hi Guys,
I have a friend that is running a kick start that ends Oct 31, 2012.  It is called "The Keep" and it is a case for traveling with your games.  They are looking for people to support their system.  If you like what you see, pledge a $1.00 or more, if that is all you have.  If you can't do that, then fill out the survey and let them know what you think.  I travel a lot with my games; you may have noticed all the Dominions games that I bring to the Dexcon and Dreamation. I plan on getting (The Keep), as soon as they are out so I can consolidate my games.  Thanks for taking a few minutes to check them out and if you know people that would be interested in this type of product, please share it with them. We need to get the support so this can get the funding to get off the ground.  If you support then let them know you found out about this from Michele De Arment.  I'm not getting anything  from this, I just want them to see the support they received from here.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286842883/the-keep-system-for-game-storage-and-travel

Thanks again,
Michele
Pages: [1]   Go Up