Double Exposure, Inc.
  • June 22, 2017, 09:59:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morning Family friendly roleplay at Dexcon 20?  (Read 194 times)

Compsci1550

• Junior Meeper
Morning Family friendly roleplay at Dexcon 20?
« on: April 02, 2017, 10:55:28 AM »

Ok, I am one of those with the Legendary Realms 3D terrain as eye candy for my games.  However, I do let players (even younger one with parent or other responsible adult supervision) play at my table.  Previously it was D&D mostly, but now to be less violent in nature I changed to a "Cat" game variant called Call of Catthulhu.  It is all about cats as the players and all other things as the non-players.  Last year was totally full tables from those that did the Kickstarter (as did I), but never played the game or seen the game played at a convention.

So if you have 4 year olds and older, they can play and others can be at the table as long as the others realize it is a Family friendly table.

Attempting to be mornings on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Dexcon 20. 

Will be running at 9:00 A.M. on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and 10:00 A.M. Sunday.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:21:42 PM by Compsci1550 »

CthulhuWife

• Board Gaming Staff
  • Junior Meeper
Re: Morning Family friendly roleplay at Dexcon 20?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 08:44:49 AM »

Thanks for the head's up! I'm usually running a family event at the same time slot, but if the schedule works so that me and my six year old can make it, we'll be there :)

Andi
Pages: [1]   Go Up