Double Exposure, Inc.
  • September 21, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Staff Suite Menu  (Read 140 times)

SmallRealities

• New Meeper
Staff Suite Menu
« on: July 25, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »

I am a fan of deviled eggs, falafel and cold cuts, but I would be interested in some alternate items in the future. I realise there are certain limitations that are being worked within.

Would it be possible to do a hot dish for dinner meals (something as simple as a pasta)? I've seen crockpots in staff suite before, but they were always empty.

This might be infeasible, but what about a meal planner for GMs and Staff? You could use a google form to see who is going to eat at specific meal times in staff suite.

I know how much work it is managing staff suite (and staffing the con in general) and they do a good job already. I'm just throwing out some ideas.

-Jim Williamson
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:33:32 PM by SmallRealities »

Dragontologist

• Con Suite: Feeding Hungry Gamers Everywhere
  • Administrator
  • Mega Meeper
    • Double Exposure
Re: Staff Suite Menu
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 12:09:08 PM »

Hi Jim,
Unfortunately, hot dishes are not possible in our Staff Suite because of our contract with the hotel. Just getting to have food there at all was a big deal! I'm not sure that a meal planner would necessarily help with feeding anyone, since we can't cook in the room. However, we can post what meals will be available in Staff Suite more publicly, so you can see what day you can find specific meals. I hope that helps!
--Andy
--Andy Sirkin
Director of Operations & Director of Hospitality

The Super
"I ain't baby-proofing the Nexus just cause some kobalds keep getting into the furnace. Maybe a little fire'll learn 'em some."
Pages: [1]   Go Up