Double Exposure, Inc.
  • November 13, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Embra's Backstory  (Read 227 times)

Heroine Of Inkopolis

• New Meeper
Embra's Backstory
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:17:33 PM »

Embra sighed. She had just spent another day fighting Octarians. As much as she enjoyed being Agent Fira and blasting fireballs, she was beginning to wonder if they would ever end this seemingly endless war. Were all the Octarians really evil? This question had been bugging her for days. Many people believed they were pure evil. But was that really the case? Or were some of them forced to fight for an unjust cause? Suddenly, her bracelet beeped. It was time for another mission. Reluctantly, she got up off the hot coals she was sitting on. Then Embra began to walk to the manhole that led to the HQ.

-------------------------------------

As she dodged an Inkjet blast from an Octoling, she was wondering why the Octarians would do whatever the Octogeneral told them to do. That's when she noticed that every single Octoling that she had faced wore a pair of high tech glasses. I wonder what would happen if I took them off? she wondered. As she plucked a pair of glasses off a male Octoling who was obviously too poor to get a cushier job than a regular battler, the angry look on his face instantly changed to one of bewilderment.

"Que?... Where's Cardigan?"

Embra realized that this was Nico, the older brother of Cardigan, an Octoling who had some how escaped the mind control the rest of the Octolings couldn't avoid. She immediately radioed back to HQ, "I've just freed Cardigan's older brother from the Octogeneral's control. Warping him back right now." With that, she put her regular warper bracelet on Nico,leaving her emergency one for herself, and activated it. Nico immediately disappeared in a flurry of pixelation.

Suddenly, the ground beneath her exploded. A delayed mine! The last thing she remembered was flying up toward some portal of some kind...
Pages: [1]   Go Up